The cold season is approaching and more than ever it is necessary to fuel our repertoire with homemade soups in order to acclimatize a little. Many times we end up with the same styles of soups, or the ones we buy from supermarkets, but with this recipe, you can enjoy a completely homemade soup.
With this recipe Soup from onion With simple steps, you can prepare an exquisite hot dish that will accompany you in the coldest time of the year. This Soup It is ideal for both first courses and for use as a main course.
2 pieces onion yellow
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 liter broth (chicken, meat or vegetable)
Required amount of salt and pepper
The right amount of your favorite cheese
- Cut the onion into strips and set aside.
- In a saucepan with a volume of at least one and a half liters, place the olive oil along with the butter and heat over medium heat on the burner. Add the onion with a pinch of salt to keep it from browning. Cook over medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until the onion begins to caramelize.
- Once the onion is light brown, add a liter of hot broth (chicken, beef or vegetable) along with ground black pepper to taste. Increase the heat to high until it boils, then reduce it to low.
- Simmer over low heat, half-covering the pot, 30 minutes. Try Soup and, if you want the taste to be more intense, let it simmer for a few more minutes so that it continues to decrease. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl topped with your favorite cheese and, if you like, a few sprigs of thyme.
Type 1: goat cheeses are very good in this recipe.
Tip 2: A slice of toasted bread is the perfect ending to this Soup.
If you have questions or would like to make suggestions for a prescription, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.