Recipe pizza kill This is an Argentine dish, and according to experienced chefs, there are some precautions and tips to take into account so that the end of the meal is a complete success. This way you can surprise all your guests and enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner.
Murder is very thin cut of meat that is, between the skin and the ribs. You should be aware that this is a tough meat, for this reason it should always be tenderized with pre-treatment, otherwise it may lead to a complete failure of the recipe.
It is known by other names in other countries, such as In the United States, it is called “Pink Meat”.”, in Spain, Venezuela, El Salvador and Peru they say “Skirt”, in Chile “Malaya” and some other designations.
However, it is important to know how to prepare this cut so that you will be able to appreciate the taste, tenderness and satisfaction it provokes this matambre cooked on pizza with its characteristic ingredients such as mozzarella, tomato sauce and ham.
This meat has a thin layer of fat, which gives it a delicious taste. It’s best not to take too much off and use the whole piece.
Before starting with the recipe, there is a previous step that soften matambra. One of the most famous methods is softener use. With a wooden mallet, the meat is broken into fibers so that the portion does not decrease during cooking.
Another way to make meat super tender let the cut rest with wine vinegar. First you need to put the fatty part upside down and cover all the meat. Wait a few minutes and then you will have to turn the matambra over to add more vinegar, taking out the one that was already there.
- 1 beef steak 1.5 kg. about
- 2 large onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tomato sauce
- 1/2 kg. Mozzarella
- Grill salt to taste
- oil to taste
- seasonings to taste
Step by step
- After tenderizing the meat, save it.
- For the sauce: cut the onion into rings, and the bell pepper into strips of 2 cm. Then pour oil into the pan and fry the onion with a pinch of coarse salt. As soon as it turns golden, add the bell pepper and after a few minutes the tomato sauce and seasonings. Keep.
- When the grill heat reaches the point where the meat can be cooked over well-lit coals, place the blubber steak on top and cook over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
- Once it reaches the desired point, turn the meat over and pour over the sauce.
- Finally, add the mozzarella, olives, season and cover to melt the cheese. In about 20 minutes, everything should be ready.