stuck rice This is a mixture of vegetables and proteins that will not leave you indifferent. Chicken, beef and pork are the most important ingredients for this traditional recipe. Cauca Valley which has reached various parts of the country, as it is easy to prepare, quickly and with ingredients that can be found anywhere.
Today you will learn how to cook a dish with all the flavor of the southwestern department of Colombia, which will surprise your family and guests. Perfect to surprise your partner after a busy day or to show your loved ones how much you love them.
Don’t forget to accompany the preparation
Rice ingredients for 4 servings
- green onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 pound pork
- 8 Creole potatoes
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 sausages
- ripe banana
Making Delicious Sticky Rice
- Wash the whites and cut into pieces about one centimeter on each side.
- In a frying pan, fry the pieces of pork for 10 minutes and add the pieces of chicken and beef, brown the proteins for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add two pieces of chorizo and leave for 5 minutes. Add two cups of water and cook until soft.
- Add two tablespoons of oil to the pan and
two cups of ricelet it fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water, salt, pepper, cumin and food coloring to taste to the rice. Dry over low heat.
- Roast ripe plantain in squares.
- Add Creole potatoes to skillet with oil for 10 minutes.
- When the rice is ready, transfer it to a large saucepan and mix with egg whites and ripe plantain.
- Serve and accompany with our Creole Potatoes.
Tip: Complete this recipe with a refreshing drink, such as