If you don’t decide that you should prepare for dinnerthis time we share simple cooking recipe, very tasty and also light for good digestion but well balanced. it’s about some Breasts stuffed with swiss chardwhich will shock you with how simple and quick it can be, although in the presented form it seems to be a much more complex dish.
To balance this dinner you have in hen what a good contribution protein high biological value and easy to digest, which will help your body regenerate their tissues, including muscles and ligamentsin addition to what saturates, what is it for great for weight loss.
On the other hand, we have chard which are a source of soluble fiber, vitamins C and K, potassium and other phytonutrients that help boost your immune system, help lower cholesterol levels in the body and a healthy gastrointestinal system, prevents bleeding disorders, strengthens bones and protects the cardiovascular system.
Yes to complement this drug with fresh salad cooked for example with cucumber, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, radish, carrots, lemon juice and a pinch of salt, you will have a delicious addition, complete fiber and antioxidantswhich are great for weight loss diets.
Breasts stuffed with swiss chard
- 3 chicken steaks
- 150 grams of chard
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Italian herbs
- extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash chardremove stem and cut into strips.
2. Put the pan on high heat with a drop extra virgin olive oiladd when it’s hot onion and Garlic finely chopped, fried.
3. Once they start to brown, add chopped swiss chard Little Saltstir and remove from heat after about 5 minutes.
4. Serve a little for each chicken steak and roll up then add Italian herbs D Salt to taste in every chicken roll.
5. In the same pot you used before, add more extra virgin olive oilwhen it is very hot place brisket rollscover and leave for about 10 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken let it brown well all around, make sure hen well cooked before removing the roll.
7. Take out breast when they are ready and cut like sushi. Serve a few slices Breasts stuffed with swiss chardTop with a fresh salad and enjoy!