Children’s Day around the corner injection and the truth is that many of us have long been waiting for his appearance so that we can celebrate be healthy the most annoying and incredible in the house, who spend their time getting dirty and not worrying about anything, what a wonderful childhood! Despite the fact that we have a few more people Patients than others in this fine art carefully children’swhat’s true is that on this day we all got to know thanks to a well-executed promotion of all the products you can imagine.
And that’s what’s already in moodthe truth is that one gets nostalgicbut because we remember that when we were Childreneverything was more easilyplus funny and the only concern was to eat the vegetables and run or run into hooligans from school. Well, the last one wasn’t funny, but it made us intelligence and emotional ability at the same time. Especially in those schools where you don’t change partners until you’re out of school.
But we will not talk about us, but about small party that you should prepare yourself because you 48 hours what is it finally Children’s Day and you have to make dessert smallbecause one holiday no dessert counts. We all know this because if we adults don’t try DessertImagine kids! Of course there is age. demanding than others, but since it exists Chefanything that comes out of the kitchen is much more susceptible criticism.
How to make Italian Lemon Pie?
Therefore, to envy you all mothers Other beingswe decided to share with you recipe of dishwhich is sure to please many. We mean nothing more and nothing less than italian cake lemondessert, which is undoubtedly delightbecause he has a touch bittersweet that only lemon might hit something. However, consistency creamy D craftbecause of the craft factor it retains.
The truth is that Italian pastry originated mainly from ancient recipes that offer the visitor a sip of natural and quality products. In Italy, everything changes by region, and each of them actively contributes to the gastronomic heritage of the country. You already know: “Be local and you will be universal.” Although the regions that contribute the most are Naples and Sicily.
Italian pastries date back to ancient Rome. Since then, the Stolbiorum office has already existed. Among other things, they were those who prepared cakes that were offered to the gods. Them Ingredients they were powder, honey, eggs and fresh cheeses. It hasn’t changed much, but has evolved over time. Recipes eventually conquered the world, adapting to the places they appear without losing style. Now we will tell you how.
- 20 ml vegetable oil
- 30 milliliters lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 egg whites
- 90 grams of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 90 grams of flour
- 3 grams baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 5 grams cornstarch
- 10 grams of lemon peel
- 90 milliliters lemon juice
- 90 grams of butter
- 200 ml milk cream
- 30 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 grams of mascarpone cheese
How are you preparing?
- Add vegetable oil and egg whites to a bowl. Beat very well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and zest. Booking.
- Gradually add 90 grams of sugar, beating until well combined.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture, then sift in the flour until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Add baking powder and mix well.
- Add the lemon mixture to the egg whites and beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-oiled baking dish so it doesn’t stick to you when baking.
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Bake at 160°C for 35 minutes.
- Once outside, let cool to decorate and cut in half.
- Whip the ingredients for the filling, except for the butter. Then add the lemon mixture and oil to a small saucepan.
- Let it melt and when it does, strain the mixture into another bowl and let cool. Booking.
- Whisk together the Chantilly ingredients and place in the sleeve.
- Add the lemon mixture to the inside of the cake, and then add the chatilly or Italian meringue around the edge. Close the cake.
- Top the bread with the Italian meringue and garnish with the remaining lemon filling.
- Give it a few finishing touches with a twist and voila!