Kevin Mazur/MG21Getty Images
- Tell me how you eat pizza and I’ll tell you how you are.
- The best pizzerias in Spain.
Hailey Bieber is not only the perfect inspiration to show glowing skin, sign the most flattering makeup and trendy clothes that can’t be missing from our wardrobe, but we can also learn a lot from her to make the most delicious cooking recipes. The model presented her side of the “kitchen” and taught us how to make toast pizza to which we already want to sink our teeth.
Who doesn’t love pizza? Okay, Hayley’s recipe isn’t exactly pizza, but it sounds amazing none the less. Obviously, his step-by-step training has taken over TikTok, and fans have already gone viral with the #pizzatoast hashtag, which currently has a hundred million views. And it’s that if there’s one thing we like more than eating delicious things, it’s that we can cook them in a short amount of time and that they don’t require much hassle in the kitchen, the three prerequisites that pizza toasts, which model invites us to meet.
In any case, we don’t mess around anymore, and here we leave you with pizza toast recipe Hailey, that of course you are looking forward to this. We are drooling…
This content is imported from TikTok. You can find the same content in a different format, or find more information on their website.
- Sourdough bread slices
- truffle oil
- burrata cheese
- sliced tomato
- Lemon juice
- marinara sauce
- red pepper flakes
- Brush the bread with butter on both sides.
- Drizzle each piece with truffle oil.
- Fry each slice well on both sides until browned.
- Cover each slice with cheese and then top with chopped tomato seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the marinara sauce in a skillet.
- Add another serving of truffle oil to the toast.
- Bake bread at 190ºC.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and bake a little more.
- Drizzle the baked toast with marinara sauce and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese, oregano and red pepper.
Anyone else hungry? We must try it NOW.
This content is created and maintained by a third party and imported into this page to help users provide their email addresses. You can find more information about this and similar content at piano.io.