If you’re looking for that golden color that wood-fired ovens give, put the pizza on the plate for the initial 2-3 minutes. After these minutes, carefully transfer the pizza to a baking sheet and let it cook.
How to make homemade gluten free pizza dough
Gluten intolerance and celiac disease can also make this gluten-free recipe. You just need to remember two things:
- Flour must be gluten free.
- However, since it does not contain wheat flour, homemade pizza dough has much smaller body, so it’s easier for us to break. Therefore, it is important to be more careful and patient.
How to make homemade pizza dough in the Thermomix
If you want to save a lot more time, using the Thermomix or any kitchen robot is a good option. It will take a maximum of 5 minutes to prepare homemade pizza dough. How do you hear it!
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA DOUGH IN THE THERMOMIX
- 200 g water
- 50 g butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 g pressed yeast
- 400 g flour
How to make pizza dough with thermomix step by step
- Step 1: Preheat oven from 230°C to 250°C.
- Step 2: Pour the liquids into the Thermomix glass. Program one minute at 37°C at speed 4.
- Step 3: Then add the yeast and mix for a few seconds on speed 4.
- Step 4: Add flour mixture and stir again. Finally, switch the program to the kneading function and knead for at least one minute.
- Step 5: Spread the dough out on a flat surface and roll out with a rolling pin. Then add your favorite toppings to the pizza, and voila!
If you want to stay up to date with everything we post on www.elmueble.com, subscribe to our newsletter.