Jorge Rausch teaches how to cook saffron risotto in a pressure cooker.
Photo: courtesy of RCN
Colombian chef Jorge Raush real jury Master Chef Celebrity RCN channel and in his free time he records videos for uploading to his account Instagramwho already has over 1 million followers and who share and comment on each of the chef’s recipes.
You can read: Burguer Master 2022: Restaurants you’ll love on the burger tour
We invite you to read more similar articles here.
On this occasion, the Colombian chef delights us with one of his famous culinary specialties, Risottoa gastronomic dish whose main ingredient is rice, in this case Jorge Raush pleases us with Risotto with saffron in a pressure cooker. A recipe you can make at home!
HOW TO PREPARE RISOTTO WITH SAFRON
INGREDIENTS FOR PREPARING RISOTTO WITH SAFRON
Chef Jorge Rausch teaches us how to prepare an exquisite saffron risotto in 4 and a half minutes. Learn to do it at home!
- Preparation time: nine minutes.
- Servings: one.
- arborio rice
- Chicken bouillon
- White wine
- large onion
PREPARING RISOTTO WITH SAFRON
- Finely chop half an onion and put in a pan with oil, sauté the onion until it is very soft and rub the clove of garlic until it turns golden.
- Then add some water and a cup of arborio rice, stir until everything is combined.
- Then add a glass of white wine and leave for a few minutes until it evaporates.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth and a cup of chicken with saffron, season with salt and bring to a boil, cover the pressure cooker and leave for 4 and a half minutes.
- Remove the lid, let the steam come out of the pan and add the butter, Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Serve to the table and bon appetit!
Chef Jorge Rausch After leaving economics in 1997, he went to England to study at Tante Marie’s culinary school. When he left there he was a trainee at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saissons, Chef Raymond Blanc’s restaurant.
You can read: Make this Banana with Cheese and Baked Sandwich in 3 easy steps.
After three years of hard work in this restaurant, where he acquired many culinary skills, he worked in several European restaurants, where he honed his skills.
In 2003, he returned to Colombia and opened a restaurant with his brothers. Criterion this would be the gateway to making a name in the culinary world and his name in Colombian gastronomy.
Along with his brother Mark, he has published several cookbooks and has also served as a jury member on several cooking reality shows both nationally and internationally.
Receive alerts from Google News