We all hope Children’s Day arrive with lots cheer up, thrust, because it reminds us of a time when we were probably the most happyignoring everything social demands there is only care about having fun. For this reason, the truth is that we’re better off conveying this vibe to the little ones in the house who want something a little more festive, and although now that they’re back in school some of us breathe in relief, it never hurts small detail.
holiday plus children’s the year is almost just around the corner and we are only 3 days away from it, so we must start with all the preparations to surprise be healthyenduring like heroes conclusion from 2020 D 2021. Now that the use of masks is no longer a requirement for indoor spaces, we’re all feeling a bit more at ease when it comes to socializing.
And in the fact that no matter how simple our meeting, if it is childish, there is something that should not be missed: pie. Yes, of course, a child forgives fast food or even its absence, but does pie? never! The truth is that even we don’t understand sometimes parties without cake and what we already care about sugar, hypertension, kilograms bonus and all. If we do not forgive him, of course, the child will feel his absence.
What does a Dutch cake look like?
Therefore, so that nothing like this happens to you, we decided to share with you nothing more and nothing less than a delicious recipe for making a Dutch cake with coconut flavor, which will really conquer more than one gourmet with its incredible aroma. The correct name is Dutch Pie, and although we haven’t been to Holland to check why it’s called that, we can tell you that it’s a dessert very similar to cheesecake, but with a tiramisu cookie rim.
dutch cake It’s a mixture cheese pie D Tiramisuit can be of different taste, but in all its variants it must have cookie bottom and on the coast. In this case, it will be flavor. coconut And we can guarantee that once you try it, you won’t want to stop. In addition, coconut is an excellent element in confectionery And of course, your little ones will love it too, and it will be a great respite from chocolate.
For kids chocolate and vanilla they are the most helpful strawberry or mango when you want innovation, but one thing is for sure, it’s that coconut never hurts, in which case it’s the star of the dessert. Also, regardless of its representation, one of the properties coconut is that it gives you a good shot Energy, great idea, especially for girls’ dads. be healthywhat they have to celebrate after work, so let’s get to work!
- 2 packs of champagne cookies (wafers)
- 50 grams coconut flakes (for decoration)
- 30 grams cornstarch
- 200 ml. coconut milk
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 2 yolks
- 600 grams of cream
How are you preparing?
- Choose a mold with a removable bottom and put a layer of cookies in it. Now we reserve.
- Add condensed milk and egg yolks to a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Keep doing this until you get the right creamy consistency, not thickening.
- When it reaches this consistency, turn off the heat and add the milk cream, mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place it in the freezer for about 5 hours until it reaches the right temperature for this cake.
- When the freezer time is up, we open the cake and cut the cookies in half to decorate the sides of the cake.
- Finally, sprinkle with grated coconut and serve to taste.