There is nothing better than desserts and though it’s always a good time to enjoy one, some climates are better than others for certain types a sandwich. When it’s cold we crave more bread, cakes or tastes warmit can be combined with this Tea with cinnamon, coffee or chocolatebut when it happens heatit’s time to take flight loose thread!, primarily because it’s time for jelly, ice cream and other food fresh.
The truth is that the heat makes us live in the moment, especially at lunchtime, because you don’t know if food going to keep you next day and what conditionsso the most recommended is definitely enjoy it here and now, so you can also witness everything that taste implies fresh food and that at any moment it can cease to be.
Undoubtedly, one of the benefits of spring is that we can eat a few cold desserts and we will have enough energy and time to burn these calories which make life difficult for us in the long run, for this reason, today we decided to share with you a recipe to make no more and no less than one single impossible cupcake, so that you can share it with your friends or family.
Why is cake called impossible?
The Impossible Cake is a dessert that has it all: Bread D pudding, so called because its ingredients can be baked without mixing. Now yes, that “together, not mixed.” Thus, the places are reversed: when raw, the cake is on the bottom and the pie is on top, and when the baking is finished, the pie is on the bottom and the pie is on top. It is tasty, but always invites us to break our diet, so it is recommended to moderate its consumption.
With recipe of dish which we will give you today, you will not have to struggle much in preparing it, because this recipe is a little easier than the previous ones, and we are sure that you will like it as soon as you try. This exquisite and the truth is that if you haven’t tried it at least once in your life, this is your chance, because no one should ignore such a delicious aroma. So get to work!
This dessert is about the size of a cupcake because they use the mold as such so that they are all ready at the same time. You can also use this recipe when you have kids parties or get-togethers with friends. You can accompany it with iced tea, iced coffee or just a glass of cold milk and you will see what a delight it is! We hope you practice it.
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 130 grams of sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 130 grams plain flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 6g baking powder
- 2 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
How are you preparing?
- Mix in a bowl Ingredients for flank and reserve.
- In another bowl, mix the ingredients for chocolate cake until they are well integrated and there are no clumps as well as reserve.
- In a saucepan, caramelize the sugar with a little water. Booking.
- Grease a muffin tin with butter beforehand and pour a tablespoon of caramel into each space. Then add some cake mix to each spot, and then some more cake mix.
- Cover with aluminum foil and put the form in a water bath. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 30 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, let the mold cool first and then take it out.
- Ready! You can refrigerate up to an hour before serving if you like.
- Serve and enjoy!