1 pack of spaghetti pasta
1 PC. Chicken milanesa, diced
1 cup Manchego cheese, grated
1 pc onion, fillet
1 piece Garlic, chopped
3 pcs Tomato, chopped
1 cup tomato puree
1 piece basil branch
c/s oil, salt and pepper
1. For pasta, put salt and spaghetti in a pot of boiling water, cook until cooked through and desired consistency.
2. For the chicken, season the chicken, fry in a pan with hot oil until golden brown and fry well.
3. For the sauce in a saucepan with hot oil, fry the onion and garlic, add the tomatoes and cook until the juice is released. Pour in tomato puree and basil and cook until boiling. Place in a blender and blend until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4. Put the pasta, chicken, sauce and cheese in a bowl, mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into a mold and microwave until the cheese is melted, let stand and remove from the mold.
5. For assembly, serve the pasta pie and optionally top it with a salad of your choice.
Mariano surprised us in the kitchen with a delicious pasta cake.