This delicious tortilla soup is quick and easy to make.
Tortilla soup This is one of those dishes that guarantees success over and over again: there is no loss in it. In addition to being deliciousperfect to cook with friends and invite others home: a big base is made and diners decide what to add to their plate, as well as tacos.
You might be interested in reading: Tomato Cream: An Easy Recipe to Share with the Family
But if you’re one of those who only tried tortilla soup in restaurants, it’s time to learn how to make your own version, it’s not that difficult and can be a great solution for any day. a week.
As an example, take the following recipe, which Christian Caina and Ervin Garcia from Ñam Recetas share on their social networks..
Ingredients for Delicious Tortilla Soup:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 cakes cut into strips.
- 3 pasilla chili peppers without seeds or chili
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into pieces.
- 1/2 large onion cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove or garlic paste
- ️1 liter chicken broth
- ️1 sprig of parsley.
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- ️1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ️1 avocado, diced
- ️100 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ️Chicken breast
- ✅ Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Put the tortillas in strips in a frying pan with oil over medium heat until golden brown.
2. In another pan, fry the chopped tomatoes, onion and garlic.
3. After frying the tomatoes and onions with garlic, mix. Add broth and stir again. Finally, pass the mixture through a sieve.
4. Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and place over medium heat. Add parsley sprig, oregano, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Let cook for 15 minutes over medium heat covered.
5. Arrange the tortillas on plates and add the soup, chopped chicken, avocado, cheese, corn and a dollop of cream.
You might be interested in reading: Making empanadas dough is very easy. We will teach you!
Receive alerts from Google News