- Heat some oil, add onion or leek and fry.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, mix, pour plenty of water, salt and bring to a boil, making sure that the food does not fall apart.
- Boil the whiskers separately in a large amount of salted water, drain the water and put in a minestrone.
- Stir and turn off the fire. Make sure there is plenty of broth.
- Prepare the pesto by mixing its ingredients, serve the soup in deep bowls or casseroles, adding a little pesto to each serving.
Minestrone is essentially a vegetable soup.. This is an ideal choice for those who focus on vegetarian food, because the main characters of this soup is all vegetables. Varying a little from each and buying vegetables individually, hearty soups are obtained, which in Italy are complemented by a spoonful of fresh pesto sauce.