If you want to get away from the classics Pizza with mozzarella and tomatoes and you’re looking for a little more refined and sophisticated yet easy to make filling, this is your recipe of dish. Pizza with cream fungus it’s delicious, everyone loves it, and it will surely help you look like a great cook in the eyes of your family and friends. Pizza master Maximiliano Lopez in charge of Tana @tana.restaurant shares all the secrets and step-by-step instructions for both the dough and the topping so you can make it at home.
Tana is a restaurant located in the Belgrano district of Buenos Aires, whose three pillars are Pizza Neapolitan sourdough bread and Mediterranean cuisine. The offer of the place is to offer a complete experience, from morning to night. You can spend the whole day in Tanya, have breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.
Here is the complete information and secrets of the pizza master to make it Pizza with cream fungus amazing.
- 600 grams flour 000
- 400 grams of water
- 15 grams fine salt
- 2 grams fresh yeast
For cream Fungus:
- 150 grams of mushrooms
- 100 grams milk cream
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 70 grams of olive oil
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 300 grams of fried oyster mushrooms
- To make the dough, place the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add water to 2 parts and knead the dough, kneading is not necessary.
- Cover with cling film and leave for at least 4 hours.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured board and divide into rolls of about 250 g each.
- Place the buns on a plate, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- For cream fungus cut them into slices, put on a plate with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Cook them in the oven over medium heat until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place fungus already cold in a blender glass and grind them together with olive oil. Then mix the paste fungus with cream and cream cheese until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the girdoli into sticks and place them on a plate with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook them in a medium oven until golden, remove and save.
- Stretch the buns with the palm of your hand until you reach the desired size. Put the cream fungusdiced mozzarella fior di latte and fried girdoli.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until the edges of the pastry are golden. Remove from oven and toss green onion, lemon zest, salt, olive oil and pepper to taste.