Do you want to look younger? I know we all want it, you can’t hide your age but you can always look young. For this, you don’t need to go under the knife, just follow natural methods and you can easily avoid the signs of aging on the skin. Today in this post I will share a natural scrub that can remove signs of aging on your skin like wrinkles and dark spots with just a few applications like magic.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ spoon of honey
-1 drop of pure lavender essential oil
– Mix baking soda and honey until it forms a paste. Add one drop each of lavender essential oil.
- Put a warm towel on your face and leave it for about a minute to open the pores.
- Gently scrub your face with the facial scrub in small circular motions (be gentle on your skin!). Massage the skin with the scrub for 3-5 minutes to completely remove dead skin from the face and let the essential oils work their magic.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Your face may be red for a while, but it will go away.
- Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
-This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so it’s fine to spritz your face with rose water afterwards to even out your pH. It will restore the natural balance of your skin.
Note: Baking soda is alkaline, so use an apple cider vinegar toner after using this scrub. Also, apply this scrub on a clean face
Benefits of the ingredients used in this scrub:
-Honey has natural antimicrobial properties and has been used as an effective skin treatment for centuries. Raw honey is always good for your skin, so try to avoid pasteurized honey. Pasteurized honey does not contain all the bacterial enzymes that make honey good for you
-Baking soda is a gentle exfoliator that helps remove dead skin cells without causing too much irritation.
Be extra careful if you have sensitive skin. Also, if you are using baking soda for the first time, do a patch test before applying it to your face as you may be allergic to baking soda.
– Baking Soda + Honey Scrub
- How to restore young skin
– How to use baking soda as a natural scrub
- DIY scrubs