BUT new recipe what you should try It’s about soup, a dish that historians and anthropologists say was the first recipe of the human genre. In this sense, they indicate that, in search of softening food, people have invented the way they were immersed in hot water, thanks to the discovery of fire, a process that improved their taste. Especially if the soup has a Creole flavor.
The Incas cooked their famous chupi, which were nothing more than vegetable soups, which sometimes included crustaceans, mollusks, llama meat or poultry.
In this sense, Creole soup is one of our most famous soups on the entire coast. Especially in the Lima area, this is a homemade and familiar soup that is made from thin noodles, such as angel hair, meat and milk, garnished with toasted bread and a fried egg on top, are part of the great variety of soups found in Peru.
It is the product of a mixture of customs and ingredients that Peru received as a result of the Spanish conquest. And what is the best way to learn about these historical concepts in cooking dishes to surprise your loved ones and friends.
In this line know the steps Acomer.pe prescription. per portion for 2 persons and preparation time 10 minutes and cooking time 15 minutes. Write down the ingredients well and follow the step by step steps in preparing them to continue to develop your culinary skills.
– Vegetable oil – 2 (tablespoons)
– Garlic – 3 (cloves)
– Croutons – 100 (grams)
– Red onion – 1 (pc.)
– Fresh tomato – 2 (pcs.)
– Pasta Aji Pancha – 2 (tsp)
-Beef – 300 (grams)
– dried oregano – 1 (tablespoon)
– Angel hair – 200 (grams)
– Condensed milk – 100 (milliliters)
– Salt and pepper for taste)
– Egg – 2 (pcs.)
– On a plate, add 2 tablespoons of butter, then 2 units of chopped garlic, and then add the bread slices. If you want more flavor, add more oil.
– In another bowl, put all the prepared mixture. In a frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 part red onion, salt and pepper to taste, a teaspoon of minced garlic, 2 parts diced peeled tomato.
– While frying, add 2 teaspoons of chili pancha and 300 g of diced beef to season again with salt and pepper to taste.
– Add a tablespoon of dried oregano, cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Put 2 liters of boiled water and 200 grams of angel hair.
– Make the pasta al dente and then add 1 drop of condensed milk.
– You can add curton and scrambled eggs to the soup. This is how your Creole soup will turn out delicious.