Crispy dough mix with light sweetness of tomato sauce and freshness arugula they make Pizza from arugula became one of the fan favorites Pizza worldwide.
pizza with arugula It’s easy, it’s low in ingredients, and the light and natural finish makes it recipe of dish from Pizza ideal to do at home. To enjoy with family and friends, with peace of mind that it is sure to please everyone. Martin Colazo, chef of Tomasso @tomassopizzasok, shares all the details and step by step so you can cook it. pizza with arugula Houses. An expert explains how to make dough, tomato sauce, coating and even which cheeses are best used in Pizza.
“A frequent question I get asked is what types of cheese, besides mozzarella, can be used in Pizza. I like blue cheeses (roquefort), parmesan, provolone, cheddar and cream cheeses. I recommend them for their intensity of flavor, texture, and the fact that, being soft, they melt more easily,” says Chef Colazo.
For the pizza dough (for 4 pizza)
- 1 kg flour 0000
- 50 grams of yeast
- 50 ml sunflower or olive oil
- 600 ml water
- Salt to taste.
For tomato sauce:
- 400 grams chopped tomatoes
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon salt
- a pinch of pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oregano
For cover (ingredients for each Pizza):
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 200 grams of mozzarella
- 50 grams of string cheese
- 50 grams arugula fresh
- For the sauce, grate the onion, cut the garlic into very small cubes. Mix with chopped tomatoes, olive oil and rectified salt, sweetness and spices.
- To prepare the dough, mix all the ingredients in a bowl: 0000 flour, yeast, sunflower or olive oil, water and salt.
- Knead constantly until you get a smooth and uniform dough. When you get the desired consistency, let the dough rest and rise in a warm and dry place for 30 minutes, finally stretch and put the dough into the mold.
- Pre-bake the dough in a preheated 180° oven for about 5 minutes.
- As soon as the dough turns white, put the tomato sauce and mozzarella, heat in the oven until the mozzarella melts. Spread the mozzarella from the center to the edges, without reaching the edges. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Place over arugula. Finally, spread the hard cheese into strips.