Vegetarian pizza is the option of choice for those who decide to go on a lean diet.. If the vegetables are well combined, the result is exquisite and especially innovative. You can use fresh seasonal vegetables, which are sold ready-made and at very good prices. But you can also use frozen or canned vegetables. Each chef will bring his own individual approach to it, as after its preparation there are thousands of ideas for various combinations. You can really make delicious vegetarian pizza with simple ingredients, seasonal vegetables that every home has in the pantry.
This is a particularly nutritious pizza, as the vegetation cover provides important nutrients for health. Therefore, it is a good food for both adults and children. As nutritionists often suggest, the more colorful it is, the more nutritious it is.
The recipe we present precisely combines vegetables of different colors, which contain vitamins and minerals necessary for good health.
- 1 onion, chopped julienne
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 80 grams arugula pieces
- 50 g pitted olives
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- Butter for the plate, the required amount
How is this delicious and nutritious vegetarian pizza prepared?
- To prepare the dough place flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Mix.
- Add oil and wash down the preparation with water.
- Knead the dough with your hands to make a smooth and tender bun.. If necessary, add some flour. It should be elastic, but not sticky.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes. Roll it out with a rolling pin to the size and shape of the pan.
- Grease a plate with plenty of oil and place the dough on top.
- In a food processor, chop the tomatoes and onion.. Brush dough with this sauce.
- Place half of the mozzarella on top.
- Arrange vegetables decoratively. All servings should include vegetables of all kinds.
- Top with salt to taste, oregano and drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 180º for 30 minutes. When it’s almost done, take it out, cover with the remaining mozzarella and return to the oven to melt.
- If you like the dough to be crispy, adjust the oven temperature so that it is hotter on the bottom.
Go ahead and try this impressive recipe. The suggested vegetables are an example, but you can add zucchini, eggplant, basil, spinach, or any other vegetables you prefer or have on hand.