There’s nothing better than spending an afternoon Spring in Houseexcept to spend them on our house with delicious Dessert, which definitely grabs our attention because it reminds us of those delicious desserts that our grandmother used to make for us when we had a birthday and we were still children. The truth is that typical snack, It is always moving fibers that bring us back to certain important moments in our lives.
Recreating them is fine even if we change original recipebecause very few of us have patience and the free time we have grandmotherbut memory must somehow come, and if something characterizes XXI Century it’s because of solutions, options and alternatives that things have. Not even food or recipes they are the exception, because out of something that exists, something new can be created.
of course it is recipes as dear as he is cake 3 milk, they weren’t going to stay away and now there’s one Fast Version and a little easier to make than the original. It’s for millennials old school, those of us who still love to cook our food behind To save money and you know, spend that money on little tripwhat’s in the field trips restaurantsor suddenly there is something calm in paying for services at home.
How easy is it to bake a 3 milk cake?
Today we will share with you simple recipe and practice doing three milk cake so that you can enjoy and share with your friends the following meeting. The truth is that the result is quite impressive and you could not miss the opportunity to try a classic dessert, but stylish postmodernfor an independent, functional and poor adult who must also work a long day at work that takes up your time preparing food.
Tres leches cake is quite a popular dessert in several Latin American countries such as Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and other countries such as El Salvador, Honduras, Albania, Japan D South Korea. It consists of Biscuit tastes like 3 types of milk due to its preparation. The decoration may vary depending on the region or taste of the diner.
The origin of the 3 milk cakes is currently unclear, some historians believe it was in Mexico, others think it was in Nicaragua, but agree that it was in some of these countries in the 19th century, probably as a result of a great intercultural exchange between Europe and America. But whatever its origin, today we will recreate it in a homely and delicious way.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 200 grams of condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chantilly in a box
How are you preparing?
- First, mix the eggs, half a cup of sugar and vanilla essence. Whisk until volume doubles.
- Add the flour sifted through a sieve and mix with enveloping movements until completely combined. Add baking powder and set aside.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-greased form and bake at 190 ° C for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk, milk cream and a cup of milk. Mix with a mixer. Booking.
- In another deep bowl, mix a cup of milk and chantilly and reserve.
- Take out the cake when it’s done and use a sushi stick or whatever you like to make a few holes in the surface of the bread.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and now yes: add Chantilly top and, if you like, sprinkle some cinnamon powder and lemon zest on top.