The Turkish tomato and turkey soup recipe is perfect for making the most of all parts of the turkey, delicious and nutritious food for our body. The origin of soups has not been established, but its origin is associated with the appearance of pottery in the Neolithic era. The earliest references to soups can be found in the codex of Hammurabi. (ancient Mesopotamia). Everything seems to indicate that the Greeks and Romans were the pioneers of this recipe, and the Arabs were the ones who introduced it to Europe. In practice, this is a very simple recipe that can be reproduced at home, with ingredients that everyone has in our pantry.
In addition to a delicious recipe, turkey meat has a lot of protein, as well as vitamins of the B complexsuch as, for example, B1, B3, B5 biotin, B12 and folic acid. It is also rich in mineral sources such as phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. With all these benefits, Turkish tomato and turkey soup is one of the all-time favorites.
- To Start With This Turkish Tomato and Turkey Soup Recipe the first step is to chop and fry the onions, celery, garlic and carrots until the vegetables are soft.
- Then add the broth and a tablespoon of flour or cornstarch to the pan. Stir well while the water is warm to avoid lumps.
- Continue adding ground turkey, grated tomato, roasted vegetables, seasoning cube and turn heat to medium. Let it brew for 35-40 minutes under the lid..
- Correct the salt point of the soup. You can add more spices or aromatic herbs, such as eaten or chopped thyme.
- After the time has passed, add the noodles and wait another 15-20 minutes. until pasta is cooked.
After the allotted time, you Turkish tomato and turkey soup It will be ready to serve hot to guests.
Dare to cook up this recipe, perfect for taking advantage of each of the leftover turkey parts. This dish is perfect after cooking a turkey, as you won’t lose anything with it. If this recipe was useful to you, feel free to share it on your social networks.