Chicken Chops Sui is a very healthy recipe thanks to the vegetables and protein it provides from the chicken. You will love it.
- Cut three chicken breasts in halfthen medium squares and fry them in a hot pan with oil.
- add sauce soy, magui juice and pepper.
- Cut off a small piece ginger and pour it.
- In another hot pan with oil, put pickled cornstarch.
- Cut off carrots and add.
- Chop the celery and add to chicken pictures.
- Cut off Cumbrian bow chicken pieces too.
- Combine both pots and add the beans.
- Saute the sliced mushrooms for the freshly drained skillet, if desired.
- Season the pan with pepper, oregano, cumin and salt.
- Add mushrooms to another saucepan.
- Add some water, add bell pepper.
- Put the broccoli pieces to boil and then add.
Divide among plates and enjoy.
ready to try
Also don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on the TVP signal at 13:00 from Monday to Friday.