The main thing in this dish is the right choice. good chicken. The second key is to use spice mix which we will make ourselves. This is a recipe that, like others Arabic recipes use dried fruits and an apple. to create very interesting sweet contrasts with chicken.
- 1 chopped chicken
- 1 bulb
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons spice mix (1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon curry, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin)
- 1 apple
- 1 green bell pepper
- 100 g prunes
- 50 g raisins
- 12 almonds
- 50 g olives stuffed with bell peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 glass of hot water
1) Put the chopped chicken in a bowl, season with salt and a teaspoon of spices, leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2) Add oil to the pan and sauté the almonds a little. Get them and reserve.
3) Boil the garlic fillet, onion and pepper, cut into strips, add the chicken and fry until golden brown.
4) Add chopped tomato and let it fry a little. Add another tablespoon of spices, salt and a glass of hot water.
5) Let it boil and after 15 minutes add the apple, continuing to cook for another 10 minutes until it becomes soft.
6) Add raisins, olives, almonds, plums and shake the pan, let it boil for another 5 minutes.
7) Let rest and serve in a bowl with sliced hard boiled egg.