impossible cake also known as Choco Flanbecause one dessert is a chocolate cake with a sponge and dry bread texture along with a soft and sponge cake. Magic The essence of this hearty dessert is that during its preparation, the bread mixture is served on the form, but after cooking mixes are inverted and flan below.
This happens because density the dough becomes lighter with heat, while the flan mixture becomes more compact and low. This changes again when it is taken out of the mold because the cake ends up on top of the chocolate bread. sounds very complicated right?, but don’t worry, you just need to follow this easy recipe to make delicious impossible cake.
Although source this dessert is incomprehensible, its creation attributed to Mexican chefs, so the creativity that sets us apart is certainly well exposed. The most interesting thing about all this is that the process is not as complicated as it seems.
Then we pass the ingredients to you and step by step to prepare this delicious recipe, really you’ll be surprised how fluffycreamy and delicious, that’s what it is impossible cake.
Fluffy Impossible Cake
- 1 cup sugar
- 387 grams of condensed milk
- 360 ml condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Chocolate Bread Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/8 cup chocolate powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon liquid chocolate
1. Serve sugar for the flan in a skillet over medium heat, toss and once melted and caramelized, serve in the pan, moving to reach all sides, reserve.
2. In bowl sift separately Wheat flour, chocolate powder, Salt and bicarbonate of soda for the cake, mix until smooth.
3. In another bowl it serves 2 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, unsalted butter and vanillabeat until smooth, then add whipped creamand beat again until creamy.
4. Without ceasing to beat, add little by little mixture of powders little by little until it turns on. Booking
5. In the third bowl beat 2 egg whites to the state of snow, when it forms peaks, add it little by little to cake mix with an enveloping motion so as not to expel the air you inject.
6. Serve it cake mix in the form, give the container a few turns so that it compacts and stocks up.
7. In blender See you condensed milk D evaporated, 4 eggs and vanilla for the pie, grind until smooth and serve in a mold on chocolate mix.
8. Cover the mold tightly with aluminum foil and place the mold in another larger container of boiling water. water bath.
9. Place in the oven at 180°C or on the stovetop over medium heat in a large saucepan and cover for about 50 minutes. Test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, remove it.
10. Wait for it to cool down to room temperature and place it in fridge at least 4 hours, then disband carefully and enjoy!